Friday 21 March 2014

Wow, What a week!

I've had a busy week this week. Last weekend my husband and I took the kiddies to Coffs Harbour for the weekend for Roller Derby. Coffs Coast Derby Dolls Vs Port Macquarie Roller Derby. Wow... This was my first game and let me tell you. It was AWESOME. We won CCDD 284 to PMRD 122.

Photo by Travis @TravShadows Photography 

While at Derby on the weekend I set up a display for Alice in Paperland. I met a couple of new people who hadn't heard of Alice before. It was great to chat to them about the projects they're working on and what the have planned next. I had a couple of people interested in the card classes im running and if I plan on teaching in Coffs. All in all was a great weekend.

Been busy this weekend working on some new cards for a class. Inspired by the guys this time. Its so hard to come up with cards for guys. Nothing confirmed yet but was excited that I could come up with something to show Nicole and Alice. So stay tuned for that.

Friday Demo Time...
Today was a demo about All things Distress Inks. It ended up being a workshop with 6 ladies sitting at a table making beautiful mess. We looked at Mixing colours, Heat Emboss Resist technique Stenciling, Stamping, How to apply ink and briefly touched on the types of things Distress Ink can be used on. Chipboard, Cardstock and Ribbon etc. It went for 2 hours and we had a ball.


 

Next Friday is a Make and Take Mini Photo Wallet demo using the Honey Chai Collection from Kaisercraft and a little birthday celebration. Kits will be available for purchase on the day. So come down to Alice in Paperland (Port Macquarie) and say Hi.


Well that's all from me for now. I've got some new stamps and an embossing folder to play with so I'll see you all next week.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment