Friday 28 March 2014

Exciting News!!!

I think I'm a little behind on some things... I've got the Inkadinkado Circle Stamping Gear set. I had a play with them the start of the week. It reminded me of a Spirotot I had when I was little. I loved it then and still love it now. Need to get new stamps for it and experiment with it some more. Then I'll post some pictures of what I came up with.

So, I got to Alice in Paperland today for my Friday demo and when I got there to set up I was met with purple balloons. After my demo Nicole brought out a cake and gave me a present. Feeling loved today. Thank You Nicole, You made my day.

 

The demo for this week was a Mini Photo Wallet folded for 1 sheet of cardstock. I love YouTube and when I came across this I had to try it and wanted to share it with everyone. It has space for 6 tags for photos and journalling. They make a great gift. I made a bunch for my baby announcements, added a bunch of photos and sent them to family and close friends. They loved them.


I got spoilt for my birthday. I've added a bunch of new Stamp Sets to my collection as well as Distress Inks. I'm so excited. Ever since I got a couple as a present from a valentine, I've wanted more. So this week I added 14 new ones to my stash. Happy Birthday to me!!!

 

So I have some exciting news... We've booked in some more dates for classes at Alice in Paperland, Port Macquarie. The next class that's coming up will be on the 1st April at 10am and we'll be making 3 cards and a folded bag from the new Kaleidoscope papers from Kaisercraft. Here's a sneak peek...


I fell in love with these papers at first sight and had to do a class with them. Classes and Demos run as follows...

Tuesday April 1st - 3 Cards and a Bag Class at 10am
Friday April 4th - Distress Inks Part 2 Workshop from 9am
Saturday April 5th - Butterfly Card Class at 10am (Which is full, Yay)
Saturday April 5th - French Scrapbooking from 12 Noon
Friday April 11th - Cuttlebug Basics Demo from 9am
Saturday April 12th - 3 Cards and a Bag Class at 10am

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

Friday May 2nd - Stamping Techniques from 9am
Tuesday May 6th - 1 Stamp 3 Ways Class at 10am
Friday May 9th - Distress Ink Part 3 Workshop / Revision from 9am
Saturday May 17th - Masculine Card Class at 10am
Tuesday May 20th - Masculine Card Class at 10am
Friday May 23rd - Distress Paints Workshop from 9am

If you haven't already booked in, You're missing out. Spaces are limited and classes are filling up fast. Give Nicole at Alice in Paperland a call on 6581 5663 to book your seat now.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh it looks like on fabulous extra special day for you!
    And lot of new distress inks too...OH lucky you-the good times will continue to roll!

    ReplyDelete