Friday 18 April 2014

First week of school holidays...

Wow, What a busy week at my house with the kiddies on school holidays. My oldest has been crafting this week with me and has had a ball. He loves the Dylusions spray inks. I have a demo in May on Dylusions sprays and a Class on making Backgrounds for cards and have been playing around with them. Here are some things we came up with...


Also this week I've made some samples for Alice in Paperland's wedding invitations wall. I have had a blast playing with a bunch of beautiful papers.


So after class on Saturday I had a lady tell me she had been uninspired to make cards. I felt so awful for her I've  been making a few things to inspire her for when I next see her in may. She's wanting to make little girl birthday cards. What do you think?


Ok so, I've had a bunch of old craft magazines laying round for some time now, and I never look in them. Everyone of them had pages bookmarked for things I liked but I never get them out. I think it's because I have to go looking. So last night I sat on the floor with all these magazines and ripped out the pages of the things I wanted to keep and threw out the rest. This morning I then trimmed them up and I plan to make a Inspirational Smash book of all the things I found useful.

Have had a productive Friday cleaning up and sorting out my craft space and rotating items for use. I've put away items I haven't touched in a while and brought out thing I think I could use for current and upcoming projects.

Well that's all from me for now. Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and I'll see you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Terrific work this week! Lovely backgrounds and cards! I agree with your son...sprays are fun!

    ReplyDelete