Friday 25 April 2014

Happy Easter

So on Easter Saturday hubby had to work so I took the kiddies to the beach with a friend and her kiddies. It was a beautiful morning for it.


After that we went back to my friends house and the kiddies played out the back on the trampoline. They were having a wonderful time as our trampoline cant be put up at the moment. They were all playing nice until...


Blake was playing with the puppies and they jumped up onto some bricks in the backyard and they landed on Blake's toe. Quick trip to the hospital to reveal... Its not broken. Just badly bruised. Hospital said we don't need to amputate, much to Blake's relief. Lol

Anyways...

This year Easter is pretty special to our family as it's our daughters 1st Easter. She's 10 1/2 months old and we just had a quiet one at home this year but I wanted to share some pictures with you all as we celebrate Emmalyn's 1st Easter. Emmalyn and the boys got spoilt this year.



So my craft projects this week include making paper and material flowers for a swap. I've also made beaded centers for the material flowers. They turned out good (If I do say so myself) until I ran out of beads. I turned

 into


Ok so, I've been a little flat and uninspired this week. Think it's cause the kiddies are home and it always adds a little something. In the mean time I've been cleaning sorting and destashing my stash. LOL. I know I said last week that I had swapped around things I haven't used with things I think I could, well I thought why not make some room and a little craft money by getting rid of items I haven't used / touched in the past 6 months and making way for all the things I've been using. Little bit of a mess at the moment but when its finished I think I'll be a little more inspired once I can see everything. It's amazing the things you find when you move other things.

Well that's it from me for this week. Check back next week hopefully I'll have something exciting craft projects to share. Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment